ProKure G is an EPA-Registered deodorizer that’s perfect for eliminating tough odors at their source. It is compatible for use in commercial buildings, retail/industrial centers, and residential properties that are undergoing water, smoke, forensic, and sewage restoration services.
ProKure G is a gas ClO2 generating system, designed to clean the air you breathe. It is sold in dry gas formula packets that are water-activated, in accordance to its EPA label instructions. When the packet is activated ClO2 gas will emit, working to remove heavy odors such as smoke, food, pet, and other foul smells in confined, unoccupied spaces.
Features and Benefits:
- EPA Registered.
- Odor Eliminator. Removes smoke, food, pet, and other foul smells (does not just mask odors). Works in as little as 4 hours. No residue.
- Works While You’re Away. Choose to deploy ClO2 gas at night, and arrive at a treated space in the morning.
- Just Add Water. Our dry gas formula packets are activated with 1.5” of water in our dispersion cup.
- Leaves No Residue.
- Compatible for use in commercial buildings, retail and industrial centers, and residential properties that are undergoing water, smoke, forensic, and sewage restoration services.
- Made in the USA
- Open the silver foil packet and remove the white pouch (DO NOT OPEN THE WHITE POUCH).
- Place the end of the white pouch that has the square indentations into a plastic cup filled with 1.5″ of water.
- Place it on a stable, level surface in a central location and turn off the lights.
- Allow at least 4–6 hours for the system to work.
*Note: See EPA-label for full instructions.
Preparing ProKure G is easy. All you need is ProKure G dry gas formula packets, tap water and an appropriate amount of dispersion cups. It is important to understand the details of product use, as provided by our User Guide.
- Gas product
- PPE is required
- For Use in Confined, Unoccupied Space
- Works Best In Conjunction With ProKure V
- Leaves No Residue
Note: Full product detail and job-site instruction contained within the User Guide.
ProKure G works best when the odor-source is removed and the space is deodorized with ProKure V—using ProKure G to treat the space after. Use one pouch per area for everyday smells. When using multiple pouches for heavy-duty odors, place strategically for even coverage of the area.
- Use one ProKure G 25 gram packet per 2,250 ft3 for standard, every day odors
- Use one ProKure G 25 gram packet per 1,000 ft3 for heavy-duty odors
ProKure Safety Data — SDS
- ProKure™ V – Unreacted Pouch – SDS (English)
- ProKure™ V – Ready to use – SDS (English)
- ProKure™ G – SDS (English)
- ProKure™ D – SDS (English)